Cast-Iron cookware is classics and holds a very special place in Indian Kitchens. The Forza Cast-Iron kadhai is one such must-have for your kitchen to help you prepare the most succulent and healthy meals for your family
- Designed for old-style slow-cooking, just like how your dadi & nani used to cook those sabzis and gravies. Explore the magic of Cast-Iron cooking that helps you make juicy, tender and aromatic foods.
- Equally suited for exotic foods to age-old home-style cooking. Heavy Cast-Iron retains & transfers heat evenly. Indulge in the spicy pakodas, sweet jalebis, or the mouth-watering fried rice and noodles, all easily prepared in the Forza Kadhai. Now you can make meals in the Forza kadhai endlessly since the material is very highly sturdy and durable. The kadhai will never leave your kitchen!
- It is pre-seasoned with 100% vegetable oil. Cast-Iron enhances the Iron content in your food, so if your body is Iron deficit, now you can get your essential dose of Iron ions with every meal. Since the pan is pre-seasoned, you can cook healthy food with very little oil.
- It is difficult to achieve a constant and smooth finish without any rough edges in a Cast-Iron pan. It requires very high-quality casts and precision engineering. Wonderchef offers you that level of finish and quality in its Cast–Iron. The sturdy handles give an excellent grip and make it easy to hold and be moved around. We have specially designed Forza to ensure that it is not as heavy as other Cast – Iron cookware, making it easy to pick up and use.
- All cooking surfaces are friendly. Though when using it on ceramic or glass-topped cooking surfaces, avoid dragging the cookware to protect the cooking surface from scratching.
- Forza cookware is oven, grill & freezer safe. Easy to clean. Hand wash the pan in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Do ensure the cookware is completely hand dry to avoid rusting. Reliable Wonderchef warranty, T&C apply