Healux Super Chef Triply 28cm Sauce Pot or Biryani Pot is highly durable and it can be used many times a day to cook a variety of dishes. Top chefs from around the world love to cook their gourmet dishes in Triply Cookware as they are more sturdy, have even heat distribution and cook the food fast. Now, you can cook like a chef with your Best-in-class Healux Super Chef Triply 28 Cm Hammered Steel Sauce Pot with Glass Lid – (Biryani Pot) – 8 Liters
Cooking with less water
The close-fitting lids, even heat distribution and excellent heat retention features of the Healux Super Chef Triply 28cm Biryani pot allows cooking with very little water/liquid. This method is ideal for cooking vegetables as it helps to retain maximum flavour, taste, vitamins & minerals.
Because of its unique hammered steel design, you can not just cook but also serve in the same pot. The 28 cm Hammered Steel Sauce Pot or Biryani Pot is your one-stop pot for memorable meals with family and friends.
Features of Healux Super Chef Triply 28 Cm Hammered Steel Sauce Pot with Glass Lid – (Biryani Pot)
- 304 Stainless steel layer inside helps you to cook without oil or with less oil.
- The rim of the Sauce Pot has a specially designed “all-round” lip for drip-free pouring.
- The close-fitting lids make the Healux Super Chef Tri ply stainless steel cookware suitable for cooking with less water which helps to retain more vitamins & minerals.
- Even heat distribution, right up to the brim, helps to cook food evenly with no hot spots.
- 5mm thick shatter-resistant Tempered Glass lid with a vent for steam.
- 2 stainless steel side handles are permanently secured with stainless steel rivets for easy handling
- Cooks fast, hygienic & tasty food.
- No non-stick coating, yet the surface of the Pot is non-stick & non-porous.
- Induction friendly, Oven-safe & Dishwasher safe.
3 Layer Construction
Healux Super Chef Triply 28cm Biryani Pot is made using a cutting edge technology and 3-layer construction, consisting of 304 Stainless steel (surgical grade) inside, Aluminium in the centre and magnetic steel outside. The 304 Stainless steel inside allows you to cook food without oil or with minimum oil. The satin finish inside prevents food from sticking. The magnetic stainless steel exterior makes it suitable for use on induction stove tops. The Aluminium core throughout the Sauce pot delivers even heat distribution without hot spots
Healux Super Chef Triply 28cm Biryani Pot is suitable for all types of stoves including gas, induction, electric, halogen & ceramic.
How to use Healux Super Chef Triply Sauce Pot for cooking?
Place your vegetables along with 3/4th cup of water in a cold Sauce pot. Cook on medium heat with the lid on. Reduce the flame to sim when you see the steam escaping from the lid.
Cook for the required time. Do not lift the lid during the cooking period as steam will be lost and more liquid will be required to replace it.
In this Biryani Pot, you can also make Biryani using 1 kilogram of rice along with 1 kilogram of Chicken/Mutton/Vegetables. The Sauce Pot can also be used for making soups, stews, vegetarian and non-vegetarian curries, gravies etc.
- To keep the Healux Super Chef Tri ply stainless steel cookware looking new, we recommend using silicone, heat-resistant plastic or wooden spatulas because it avoids the scratches on the stainless steel.
- Cook on low to moderate heat with the Healux Super Chef Triply Sauce pot. It is designed to distribute heat quickly and evenly, preventing hot spots and sticking. High heat should only be used for boiling.
Cleaning and Care
For cleaning the Healux Super Chef Triply 28cm Sauce Pot, we recommend you to use Healux Stainless Steel Dish Wash liquid. To clean your Biryani pot, rinse it with plain water first. Dip the scrub/sponge in the solution and clean the Pot in a circular motion from the centre outwards. For tough grease, apply the liquid directly on a wet scrub and use it directly on the Sauce Pot.